What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- travel.yahoo.com/ideas/world-s-…_Provence 10 months ago
- 100 years later, a time capsule is opened | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow… via @YahooNews_Provence 11 months ago
- The historical analogs of brilliant women cnn.com/2013/03/08/liv…_Provence 1 year ago
- London dig turns up slice of Roman life cnn.com/2013/04/10/wor…_Provence 1 year ago
- Ghostly underwater art gallery breathes new life to sunken ship - CNN.com cnn.com/2013/03/07/wor…_Provence 1 year ago