What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
Photos on Flickr
Les MotsBathroom beach boats Cassis church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french garden glue hiking house La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin marseille medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea moving photography port postaday Provence rain Recreation renovation Roof shopping toilet travel Travel and Tourism trees vacation Var village vineyards
- 100 years later, a time capsule is opened | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow… via @YahooNews_Provence 3 weeks ago
- The historical analogs of brilliant women cnn.com/2013/03/08/liv…_Provence 1 month ago
- London dig turns up slice of Roman life cnn.com/2013/04/10/wor…_Provence 1 month ago
- Ghostly underwater art gallery breathes new life to sunken ship - CNN.com cnn.com/2013/03/07/wor…_Provence 2 months ago
- The euro crisis no one is talking about: France is in free fall finance.fortune.cnn.com/2013/01/09/fra… via @FortuneMagazine_Provence 4 months ago