What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- Wednesday mass in a rural 1900 #Iceland #church ⛪️ Loved hearing the #Bible reading and singing in Islandic. https://t.co/qz9bblvRnh_Provence 14 hours ago
- The Danish-Islandic #Construction style of the 1800's in #Iceland at the Glaumbaer Turf House exhibit.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…_Provence 18 hours ago
- At the #Glaumbaer Old Turf Houses. A look into house #Construction in passed times in #Iceland 😲 Very interesting p… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…_Provence 18 hours ago
- At #Hverir walking around the #lava mud pots near a #volcano in #Iceland it's like being on Mars. A truly amazing e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…_Provence 1 day ago
- The #Krafla crater is magnificent to see! The #landscape left behind by the #volcano is breathtaking. Amazing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…_Provence 3 days ago