What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- An #American girl living in #France visiting the office in #Germany and having #ThaiFood with her colleagues from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 20 hours ago
- Look what greeted me my first day at the office in #Munich !!! #Haribo gummies! My team knows what’s important. 😂 https://t.co/rZkxrErKIG_Provence 1 day ago
- Took an #evening #stroll around the park behind my apartment. Lots of beautiful #trails and people biking and joggi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 2 days ago
- The view from the terrace at my home away from home for the week. It’s definitely #Autumn in #Munich #Germany 🍂🍁 https://t.co/5mSt8kPIJS_Provence 2 days ago
- The #snow capped #mountains on the #airplane from #marseille to #munich was beautiful to see. I was on the smallest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 3 days ago