What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- If you haven’t read it yet, you’re missing out! Enter to win a copy of Keith’s heartwarming and funny memoirs on li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 16 hours ago
- Shots from the little village of #Grimaud For a sunny Saturday the place was surprisingly quiet. So happy to have a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 21 hours ago
- Moulin Saint-Roch built in the 16th century and restored in the 1990’s It is one of 4 #windmills in the area.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 23 hours ago
- The Église de Saint Michel in #Grimaud . Beautiful stonework which shows how wealthy the village was in the 12th an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 1 day ago
- Saturday afternoon in the village of #Grimaud #Provence I have the #castle all to myself. It’s a beautiful sunny da… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 1 day ago