What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- Made it to our next destination. It’s as cold as it looks! It’s a bit rainy, but man, can’t beat the views! #Norway… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 7 hours ago
- Snack time in #Arset It looks like it’s cold outside, but it’s actually 21C and very humid. #norway https://t.co/N1jphIti0x_Provence 13 hours ago
- Leaving #Alesund and on our way to our next #adventure in #Norway https://t.co/2uCADjJgwe_Provence 16 hours ago
- Just finished a 6 hour #hike in the #Norwegian #mountains above #Barstadvik Treacherous at times and we got rained… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 1 day ago
- #hiking in the #mountains of #Norway #spectacularscenery https://t.co/Z4hV2l820Z_Provence 1 day ago