What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- Out at the little #lighthouse in Sanary-sur-Mer. I love the sound of the water under the rocks when you are standin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 18 hours ago
- Sanary-sur-Mer on a Sunday afternoon in January. I love this village in winter! Happy Sunday! #provence https://t.co/aiiWfjTHj7_Provence 19 hours ago
- Took a short, evening stroll to the Oppidum du Fort. The sun was going down so a walk around the #ruins was a quic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 1 week ago
- The Tour de Taradel in #Taradeau #Provence Last time I was here they were doing some work on it. It looks lovely! https://t.co/4ZOEsOmJKC_Provence 1 week ago
- I attest to the fact that a bad cold takes at least 10 days to recover from. On New Year’s Day I woke up with a sor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 1 week ago