What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
February 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- My goodness! Where do I sign up for a #staycation because this place looks amazing! #Provence #Travel luxurytravelmagazine.com/news-articles/…_Provence 11 hours ago
- Another book on #Provence to add to my list! Musings on the food, wine and culture of South France dailydemocrat.com/article/NI/201… via @woodlandnews_Provence 12 hours ago
- So happy to hear that the #Airport in #Marseille is getting a much needed face lift! It's a project that will take… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_Provence 2 days ago
- RT @St_Michel_Obs: (Re)discover #Vaucluse #Provence in the spring | buff.ly/2EydlJ6 @ProvenceGuide https://t.co/8avEygMCNw_Provence 2 days ago
- RT @SpitbucketBlog: Watched a very fascinating webinar on Provence rose from @LizGabayMW at @WineScholarGuil I was particularly fascinated…_Provence 2 days ago