What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
March 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- Stopped at this beautiful, #stone #church in the village of #Arques ⛪️ It's now a private residence. https://t.co/mbLwUmjVSW_Provence 33 minutes ago
- Finally took that vacation! Stopped at the Viaduct de Millau on the way to Dordogne. #france #travel #bridge… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_Provence 3 hours ago
- Meanwhile, in #provence the circus is in town! #camel 🐪 https://t.co/rESEO3jdzl_Provence 9 hours ago
- Have I forgotten to say how much I love lazy #SaturdayMorning in #Provence 🤗📚 #goodreads #booklovers @stephenfry https://t.co/AIatRq3gnj_Provence 1 day ago
- RT @itmorar: Zile și bărci #laCiotat #Provence https://t.co/fGxfVZF1mo_Provence 1 day ago