What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
September 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- This is so cool! Hurry for my two friends @pshore26 and @keith_vansickle Well done guys! #Provence #goodreads twitter.com/pshore26/statu…_Provence 8 hours ago
- Another thumbs up for my #childrensbook #LaPetiteJosetteEnProvence Thank You @pshore26 !!!! 👍📚😁 #Reading #bilingual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 8 hours ago
- The two years I studied abroad in #aixenprovence were among the best years of my life! You can't go wrong with step… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 9 hours ago
- RT @PerfProvence: Author Patricia Sands Has a Fatal Attraction to Provence bit.ly/2P030KT @keith_vansickle #Books #Provence https:…_Provence 9 hours ago
- I totally agree! #Provence rocks! twitter.com/keith_vansickl…_Provence 9 hours ago