What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
February 2020 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- Took an evening stroll over the Pont Alexandre III to take in a view of the Seine. Leaving #Paris in the morning to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 13 hours ago
- The Musée de l’armée. Located in the Hôtel des Invalides it’s actually one of several #museums here. Collectively t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 20 hours ago
- I highly recommend visiting Napoleon’s tomb when in #Paris Stunning and opulent! The #architecture is beyond beauti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 23 hours ago
- The Tomb of Napoleon. After being exiled, I think he would be quite surprised to see where he ended up! Such fantas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_Provence 1 day ago
- Made it to Sacré-Cœur just before dark! #paris #eglise #basilica https://t.co/vz1qRsJwun_Provence 1 day ago