What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- For those of us who love #Chateau touring. twitter.com/perfprovence/s…_Provence 17 hours ago
- RT @keith_vansickle: "This book presents a roadmap for how Americans become functioning expats"--Frenchly buff.ly/2fGB0wz #France #…_Provence 19 hours ago
- RT @keith_vansickle: The Life in Provence September newsletter is now available. Lots of great stories about France! https://t.co/PE1XhvDu6…_Provence 19 hours ago
- It's a dreary afternoon in #Provence so I've opted to stay in for some #Reading 📚Anyone else read 2 or 3 #books at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_Provence 1 day ago
- Beautiful #drone footage of the Basilica Notre Dame de la Garde in #Marseille #provence facebook.com/BasiliqueNotre…_Provence 1 day ago