What would you like to find in my Backyard?
Me In My Backyard
Welcome to my crazy life in the south of France. I love to write and photograph the day to day experiences that I encounter here in Provence. I hope this blog will give readers an inside look at some of the insane, funny, and beautiful experiences that I have had along the way in making a life for myself in France.
Backyard Fun-Follow me on Twitter
Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui?
Photos on Flickr
Les Motsadventure Aix-en-Provence Apartment Autos awards bad Bathroom beach birthday boats boulangerie Car Cassis chocolate church Château Construction and Maintenance countryside Drywall dude facade fashion FedEx flowers food France french Furniture garden glue hiking holiday Home house kids Kitchen La Ciotat LeRoy-Merlin life marseille Materials and Supplies medieval Medieval Village Mediterranean Sea Metabo moving Outdoors photography port postaday postaweek2011 Provence rain real estate Recreation remodel Renault renovation Roof shopping spring sunset Tile toilet travel Travel and Tourism Tree trees vacation Var view village vineyards walking Water
- Dinner time at L'Opera in city center. #French restaurant serving #Italian #food 😎 Works for me! https://t.co/Y943RzElof_Provence 6 hours ago
- The revitalization of the #port in #Genova #italy is wonderful. Along with the view there is a conference hall, a c… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…_Provence 6 hours ago
- A view from the old #port in #Genova #Italy 🇮🇹 It sure is lively on a Friday night! #Genoa #Travel https://t.co/oxuuYtKZrx_Provence 6 hours ago
- One of the many amazing masterpieces on the ceiling of the museum Palazzo Reale. #Genoa #Italy #art #History https://t.co/uznsdsJ4QZ_Provence 11 hours ago
- Loving the #colors and #architecture of #Genova #italy 🇮🇹 #museum #travel https://t.co/RsO0u40xtW_Provence 11 hours ago